Backed by the investors behind Airbnb and Dropbox, Bits is a digital store card, with the aim to help people build credit. Until recently, people trying to build credit in the UK didn't have many options aside from careful spending on a bank credit card. Yet as many as 12 million people in the UK have difficulty accessing financial services. Our mission is to promote financial inclusion by providing a path to credit for those neglected by mainstream lenders.
Many consumers are still in the dark when it comes to how credit works, and it can often seem a confusing and stressful subject. As Customer Support Admin at Bits, you will provide support across a variety of channels to aid customers in their credit building journey.
What the role involves:
- Processing customer requests and queries via telephone, email or instant message
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints quickly and patiently
- Keeping confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learning how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer support
- Communicating with customers effectively, and assisting with security checks, account enquiries or flagged account issues raised by the customer
- You work hard and get stuff done, always with a positive attitude and great communication skills.
- You can keep a cool head when things get tough, and have a mature personality.
- Your are able to show empathy for the customer, and to understand the stressful environment a lot of our customers operate in.
- No direct customer support experience needed
Start Date: Now