We're looking for UI/UX Designers, come join our team!
Who are Shoreditch Design?
Shoreditch Design are a design studio, based in (you’ve guessed it) Shoreditch, London. Our speciality is making your brand or product look professional, easy to use, and just darn slick. Priding ourselves on our no-nonsense approach, we cut the crap from the traditional creative agency approach.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior UX designer to work with our creative team. If you’re looking to develop your skills on a diverse range of projects within an ideas driven team, this one’s for you. To be successful in this role, you’ll have a ton of digital and UX experience, with a portfolio and references to prove it. You’ll be bright, ambitious and thrive working in a collaborative environment alongside other designers and developers in a passionate team who drive the projects forward. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to show your passion for creativity and technology, deliver exceptional experiences, stand up for your work and your teams and inspire both the team and their clients.
Responsibilities of this role
- Work with the design team on fast paced projects
- Lead UX/UI design and deliver creative digital communications
- Able to design and deliver digital-first solutions across a range of mediums, from websites and apps to portals and internal products
- User-focused and consistently mindful of client and business requirements in your approach to all design work
- Collaborate with the other designers and clients and feed into the creation of user flows, user journeys and information architecture
- Support and mentor more junior members of the team
- Present work to clients/prospects whilst confidently communicating the design rationale and technical aspects of a project
- Handle several projects at one time
- Work both individually and as part of a larger team
- Lead, inspire and motivate the design team and others within the company
- Challenge how things are done and always look for a unique way to bring brands to life in a digital environment
- Work closely and align with designers from different functions within the agency
- An expert in responsive design
- Communicate and collaborate with developers to ensure the integrity of the design is retained whilst being mindful of technical considerations
- Provide colleagues and clients with best practice advice
- Participate in Shoreditch Design’s development, values and culture as a key member of the senior team
- Feed in to the Shoreditch Design Labs, insights and thought leadership in our sketch sessions
- Comprehensive skills in Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficient in developing user flows/journeys
- Exceptional layout, typography and illustration skills
- 1 year minimum experience at a Senior level
- A strong leader and mentor
- Ability to work with new and existing brands and be confident in pushing their creative boundaries
- Able to influence and inspire a team of creatives
- Meticulous and organised
- Incredible attention to detail. Your work and that of the designers you lead, is fully critiqued & fit for purpose from commercial, client and creative/technical perspectives
TL;DR Senior UI/UX Designer Requirements - Are you willing and able to commute to our groovy office in Shoreditch? Do you have the right to work in the UK? Do you have 5+ years of UI/UX experience (preferably with tech companies) for the Senior role?
Is this you? You should apply! Do you know this person? You should send it to them!
Please apply here to our Typeform - https://bit.ly/3lMXJYL