Business Development Executive
Bored of your job? Stuck in an unexciting industry? Come and join a fast-growing web & app development agency! We're a forward-thinking, profitable software development agency based in Vietnam and now, the UK!
Xenia Tech is looking for an exceptional Business Development Executive who is self-disciplined, target-oriented, highly driven, and an all-around decent person.
Xenia is a software development company based in the beautiful cities of Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Over the coming months, Xenia is expanding its global presence via satellite offices.
Founded in 2017 by a British entrepreneur, Xenia specialises in designing and developing world-class mobile & web apps, websites and e-commerce sites using cutting edge technologies. The majority of Xenia’s clients are UK-based start/scale ups and the company collaborates with digital agencies across the world, from England to Singapore, Australia to Canada, USA to Thailand.
Xenia is able to offer highly competitive pricing with no compromise on quality due to the exceptional levels of talent and customer service at the core of its offering and its creative team being based in Vietnam. Clients of Xenia can save up to 50% in their development costs which has seen the company grow exponentially to a full-time team of 40 people in two years, turning over >$1.5m annually.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years experience in Sales (ideally in the tech sector though non-essential - it's not that complicated to learn the ropes!).
- Have experience with CRMs. We use HubSpot but are open to any recommendations you may have.
- Be energetic, competitive and enthusiastic. Most of all, we're looking for someone that thrives on a challenge and doesn't need too much handholding.
- Be interested, if not fascinated, by travel and global cultures.
- Have business development and account management experience, again ideally in the technology sector.
- Be an excellent communicator, networker and negotiator.
- Be expected to attend networking events and build or add to a sales pipeline. Leads will be generated by the BD support team in the UK and Vietnam though the right candidate will proactively add to these leveraging connections made whilst on the job.
- Be able to work within a predefined budget.
- Define and work towards stringent OKRs and KPIs alongside the support of the Country Manager.
- You will be responsible for generating sales in the following categories:
- Progressive web apps (PWAs) - React.JS, Angular, Node.JS and MongoDB.
- Mobile apps - React Native, Swift, Android, Node.js and MongoDB and GraphQL.
- Design - Websites, Apps, Logos, Branding, Prototyping, 3D modelling, Animations, Presentations and Video editing.
- You will help define and work towards stringent OKRs and KPIs alongside the support of the UK Country Manager.
- The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Country Manager.
- The chance to join a profitable, established company at the beginning of their accelerated global scaling.
- To be mentored and aided in-person by the CEO who will work alongside you in the UK for the first couple of months of your journey with Xenia.
- Work from home for at least 2 days per week though can be more/less so long as you're getting your work done!
- The opportunity to travel not only to Vietnam but to Europe, and the USA over the coming months/years.
- Be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural team for a company established in London and Vietnam - one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
- Have an abundance of independence and autonomy.
- Make the most of the Xenia Book Club which promotes self-learning and improvement.
- Actively contribute towards the Xenia Foundation and our charitable partners, Children's Hope in Action, the Vietnam Association for the Victims of Agent Orange and Passarelles Numerique.
- Competitive salary with an enviable commission structure for converted sales (up to 10%).
- A travel allowance.
- A seat at a shared workspace in London.
- Equity in Xenia Tech to be vested after a predetermined period.
Apply with your CV alongside a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person for this role. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews in London from October 2021 with a view to commencing the role in November 2021 or sooner. We look forward to hearing from you soon.