Zenstores is a fast-growing technology startup based in Bristol. We’re on a mission to make shipping easier, faster and greener for growing ecommerce brands. Today, our SaaS platform is used by over 1,000 UK businesses to ship millions of orders every month.
Here’s where you step in! We’re looking for a friendly, smart and organised person to join our Customer Success team.
You will play an integral role in helping us to grow our user base in the UK and beyond. This is a role that’s big on responsibility and big on opportunity, with both immediate and long-term benefits.
- Make a difference! Work with over a thousand ecommerce businesses from around the world to help them achieve their goals using Zenstores.
- Make friends! Build and maintain strong long term relationships with our customers, helping to solve issues via live chat, inbound and outbound calls, emails, tweets and Facebook messages.
- Help guide product development. Analyse how our customers use Zenstores and then work with the team to make sure this affects how our product evolves.
- Play a key role in helping us to grow Zenstores. Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Product teams to help gather customer testimonials and referrals.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, fantastic people skills and the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear way.
- You are technically minded and not intimidated by nitty-gritty technology. Experience working in or knowledgeable about ecommerce is a big advantage too!
- You are commercially minded and able to contextualise your role within the wider aims of the company.
- You are keen to apply the skills you already have and learn new ones.
- You see problems as an opportunity to improve your knowledge and will use whatever tools necessary to get the job done.
- You’re looking for a role in a fast-growing startup where you can make a real impact on the company.
- Bonus points if you have experience using Intercom to reply to customers.
- We are a remote first company, but the role will likely require some weekly office time so to be eligible you must live within 30 miles of Bristol city centre
- £20k - £24k salary negotiable on experience
- Stock options - Own a part of Zenstores as an early member of the team
- Flexible working environment in a super nice office in the centre of Bristol
- 25 days holiday
- Mac laptop
- Have a huge impact on the company as an early member of the team
- Work in a talented team with all the tools and support you need to succeed
- More than a job, but only if that’s what you want!
Our mission is to enable ecommerce sellers to become more successful by creating powerful, accessible tools that simplify their operations. Our approach is guided by a clear focus on simplifying complex ideas, having our users’ backs and being transparent in everything we do.
We’re a company that prizes entrepreneurship, hard work and creative thinking above all else.
Working at Zenstores means having the responsibility to come up with ideas and the freedom to implement them that you won’t get in a similar role at any other company.