OBRIZUM® is a Cambridge based EdTech company at the forefront of the AI-led eLearning revolution. We’re looking for an ambitious engagement leader / account manager to join our team at this exciting stage to support the company’s exponential growth.
Existing eLearning methodologies are inefficient and the OBRIZUM® technology creates a unique and bespoke learning journey for each individual user for a more efficient and engaging experience.
Our product is a state of the art, cloud-based adaptive learning platform powered by machine learning and data science methodologies. It allows organisations to create, deliver and monitor online learning, development, and assessment programmes in a whole new way.
This technology has already been recognised and adopted by a host of Blue-Chip companies in Europe, The US and Asia. The platform is sector agnostic, and the client pipeline is growing enormously with leading global enterprises frequently going live.
To support this growth, OBRIZUM® recently closed an oversubscribed funding round backed by smart investors and has since been reinforced by a partnership with CAPITA.
OBRIZUM® is forecasting significant growth in a market ripe for disruption as the company prepares for Series A funding. As a result, we’re on the hunt for ambitious individuals who are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment where they can quickly assume responsibility, be rewarded for hard work, and further their career by ‘doing’.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with top executives in a client-facing role as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, communication and presenting skills. They will also show a level of commercial nuance in understanding client requirements while pursuing short and long term OBRIZUM® objectives.
Account Managers / Engagement Leaders play a key part in the delivery team where tasks are wide-ranging from internal correspondence with tech and sales teams, to more client-facing tasks from portal demonstrations to analytical insights. There is a commission and bonus scheme in place for the successful candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role and join the OBRIZUM® team at this tremendously exciting time, please get in touch by sending:
1) Your CV
2) A 1-page cover letter describing your education and professional experience to date and why you believe you are the right fit for the advertised role.
The interview process will begin with a 30-minute interview followed (if successful) by a more thorough take home task and presentation. Please note that your application may not be processed if you don’t include a cover letter.
- Coordinating with Sales and Tech Teams to communicate client requirements
- Ongoing review and analysis of portal usage, data visualisation and client engagement
- Hunting for further commercial opportunities through upselling services and renewing contracts
- Managing content collection and production for clients
- Providing expert advice to clients to maximise the success of their projects
- Delivery of branded client portals using our in-house customisation tools
- Testing and quality control on client portals
- Constant communication with clients to build and nurture strong relationships
- Nurturing customer relations to ensure satisfaction and contract renewal
- Client facing experience
- Post-graduate degree
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Educational Technology and/or Enterprise Software is advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and ideally Adobe Suite programmes
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a team but also autonomously