We are Indeed Flex. Simply put, we help people get jobs. We provide job seekers control, ownership and choice and we’re revolutionising the job market in the process. Right now, we’re hiring!
Who is Indeed Flex?
No, we’re not Indeed. We’re Indeed Flex. What’s the difference you ask? Basically everything. We’re the cool cousin aka the new tech scale up. Put another way, we’re the jazzy scale up with all the excitement, hustle and bustle, but we’ve got a stack of wisdom supporting us (our loving parent, Indeed). Yep, we’re the new kids on the block. Winning.
Think of us as the matchmaker for employees and employers. We’re an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time, through a platform that we’ve created. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule completely, choosing the shifts they want to work, when they want to work them. Then on the other side, our platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. We know, revolutionary right?!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Rota Coordinator/ Scheduler to join our team. You will have the opportunity to be a core part of a growing team where you will be responsible for the management and operation of the electronic rota system for our Operations teams based in the UK and the USA covering approximately 135 people in total.
- You will ensure that the required staffing levels are on each shift with the appropriate skill set, and that cover is provided for all absences. Covering both the UK and USA
- The shifts cover a working day of 06.30 -10.30 p.m Monday to Saturday and 07.00 - 09.00 p.m on Sunday.
- Using our electronic rota system to maintain up to date information on staff that work within the services and producing the rota for the following month.
- Produce a regular rota to allocate staff to shifts to maintain staffing levels to deliver the right service.
- You will provide general administration support to the Operations Team, including such things as maintaining the internal reference guide, providing management information reporting. You will undertake other administration duties as delegated by your manager.
- Reconcile temporary staff time sheets with the service rosters to ensure accurate information is provided to Payroll in the agreed timescales.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of using electronic rota planning systems. We currently use Paycor by Ximble
- Knowledge of scheduling and planning is a distinct advantage as you will need to be able to think quickly and come up with solutions.
- Proficient with MS Office/ G Suite and Advanced Excel/ Google Sheets skills
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and be able to work in a busy environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- A self-starting attitude
Benefits & Perks
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + pension
- Unique bonus structure for every employee - based on performance
- Career progression plan if you fancy it
- Hybrid working model - if you want to come and banter with your colleagues, that’s cool. Or if you want to stay home, that’s cool too!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Discounted gym memberships
- Allocated stock units
- Day off on your birthday
- Regular team building events
- Perkbox - discounts and goodies on all your favourite brands
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’ve got some serious grit - we won’t beat about the bush, this is no sunshine and daisies type of workplace, but we love that and if you do too, this is your place
- You don’t mind doing the work, whatever it is - you know and can see the impact potential at the end and you’re in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You’re a go getter who loves a start up / scale up environment - you know what we’re about and you want to be a part of it
One final thing:
We love diversity and we welcome all people from diverse backgrounds with open arms, no matter your race, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, religion… you get the picture. We value you for you. Simply, because a better world is an inclusive world. If you do need us to make any amendments at all for you though during the interview or any part of our hiring process, just let us know.