Backed by the investors behind Airbnb and Dropbox, Bits is a digital store card, with the aim to help people build credit. Until recently, people trying to build credit in the UK didn't have many options aside from careful spending on a bank credit card. Yet as many as 12 million people in the UK have difficulty accessing financial services. Our mission is to promote financial inclusion by providing a path to credit for those neglected by mainstream lenders.
Many consumers are still in the dark when it comes to how credit works, and it can often seem a confusing and stressful subject. As a Marketing Assistant you will need to come up with creative campaigns (on / off social media) to convey the goals and advantages of the platform effectively.
What the role involves:
- Ideating innovative guerilla marketing ideas and their proposed flow of execution.
- Focusing on ideas for physical marketing campaigns.
- Come up with innovative ideas for engaging ads/campaigns and increasing the exposure of Bits.
- Draft the execution plan for the campaigns (method, costs etc.)
- Tracking the success and impact of the campaign to provide key insights and data.
- Ability to effectively communicate the changes and updates of the platform to the audience through 'physical' campaigns.
- Experience in event planning (fashion, festivals etc.)
- Have executed outdoor events in the past.
- Creative and proactive with an ability to execute ideas effectively and get stuff done.
- Thrive in a fast - paced startup environment with a steep learning curve.
- Bonus- experience in Social Media Marketing (content creation, analytics etc.)
- Relevant experience in this field. (~1 Year)
- A competitive market salary
- 28 days holidays/ year incl. UK/ England public & bank holidays
- Honestly, whatever else you want, within reasonable bounds