Quantanite is a disruptive B2B technology services company currently going through rapid growth. The company services some of the fastest growing internet companies and VC-backed startups in the world with business process and customer experience management services. The company is currently around 1,400 professionals globally with its headquarters in London.
The Founder & CEO, along with the executive team, is looking for an energetic professional to join as his “right-hand” in driving forward company-wide initiatives, including around performance management, new business lines, and infrastructure scaling.
You will get the opportunity to see how a business is run and built, and develop your managerial and problem solving skills in various functions across the organisation.
The Founder Associate will:
- Support the CEO in following up with projects and initiatives in order to ensure they are completed in line with expectations.
- Project manage high-priority initiatives, such as around performance management, and ensure they are deployed into a robust process.
- Collaborate with different teams to drive fast change that will enable the company to meet its growth targets.
- Build KPIs and metrics for various teams across the company in order to enable higher performance throughout the organisation.
- Look for opportunities to apply automation and tools to make the organisation world-class in everything it does.
- Help the executives look for exceptional talent to attract into the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have two to four years of work experience in a fast-paced environment such at a growth-stage startup
- Enjoy problem solving and finding creative solutions to business challenges
- Be a multitasker and be able to operate in a high pressure environment
- Show proactivity in finding answers and solutions from multiple sources
- Have advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Be a logical and process-driven thinker
- Have interpersonal skills and confidence interacting with executives
- The ability to present solutions and gain buy-in through building business cases
- A demonstrable track record in project managing initiatives from start to finish
- Be entrepreneurial and have a passion for the technology startup world
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Preferably have some coding knowledge
- Preferably be well-traveled or experience working in multicultural teams