Role: eCommerce Manager
Salary: High & competitive salary, plus bonus
Location: Millharbour Court, 6 Watergate walk, E14 9XH
ABOUT LIONS PREP
Lions Prep is on a mission to transform healthy eating for all, creating and being at the forefront of one of the newest and fastest-growing industries. We prepare, cook and deliver fresh and healthy meals to your door.
We envision to be the leading go-to cooked meal plan service in the world, enabling people to live a healthier life, one meal at a time. We are now in our fourth year and we’ll continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission.
As we embark on our next stage of growth, we’ll be operating from our brand-new 22,500sqr ft production unit, equipped with a purpose-built state of the art kitchen.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join our team to help supercharge the business.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for the next phase of web development of our users’ online experience. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website as well as planning and strategising the development roadmap. This includes scoping web design and development projects, managing timeline and developers workflow and continuously testing and optimising.
You will work closely with our in house Graphic Designer, Brand Marketing Manager and external agencies to deliver a best-in-class eCommerce customer experience and ensure the conversion rate and retention rate are always above the industry benchmark.
You will be joining a highly motivated team with big ambitions. Lions Prep is an exciting company to work for with huge growth and progression opportunities. You will be able to shape the company from an early stage and play a crucial role in its growth and success. As we grow, you can expect to grow with us; developing a strong team, progressing your skills and becoming a strong leader.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for:
Web Development & Project Management
- Plan, manage and scope development timelines for lionsprep.co.uk
- Scope new design and development work, including testing and delivery
Conversion & Retention Rate Optimisation
- Work with the wider team to deliver on our growth objectives; such as informing the Marketing team of key web insights to capitalise on ads, copy, design etc
- Improve and iterate features led by data via rigorous and continuous AB testing
Streamlining Back-End Processes
- Work with stakeholders from other departments to streamline processes to ensure smooth operations and efficiency
Research & Reporting
- Conduct user research and customer surveys and come up with proposals for suitable product solutions and implementation where necessary
- Provide a weekly and monthly summary of KPIs of key stats, test results, progress
- Plan and strategise for months ahead with product delivery roadmap
The ideal candidate will be a creative and organised marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she has/is
- 3 years+ of digital eCommerce experience in an entrepreneurial environment. A track record of thriving in a high growth startup or a DTC subscription business would be a huge plus
- Strong skill set in project management and execution with the ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly
- Extremely strong quantitative & analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions and optimise performance
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with a growth mindset and a team player
- Experience working with key marketing metrics with a data-driven, AB test approach
- High quality of clear, short-form written and verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude, happy to work autonomously and collaboratively
- High and competitive salaries, plus bonus
- 33 paid holidays a year, including bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions
- 50% staff discount on Lions Prep food
- Fantastic training and career development
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Lions Prep is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees.