Feedr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing person to join our Account Management team as an Account Manager. You need to live and breathe food, know how to share that passion with others and love the challenge of introducing great technology and employee benefits to workplaces. You will manage client accounts and support them in implementing and growing Feedr use in their teams, including recommending food options and building menus, and ensure consistent quality and manage performance of vendors for your clients.
As an Account Manager at Feedr, you are the key link between our end users, corporate clients, and the team. You must have excellent people management skills and also be able to be the technology expert on Feedr to your clients. Feedr is reimagining workplace food and bringing the best vendors to employees - we want you to help us launch the perfect lunch programmes in every company in the UK.
Who We Are
Feedr is a food tech platform connecting offices to fresh, sustainable and healthy meals from the best artisan vendors in London, Manchester & Dublin. Feedr is redefining the workplace food landscape, using technology to build personalised menus and launch company food programs for teams in the office or at home. In addition to our marketplace of vendors, we provide the technology to digitise the office canteen within Compass Group.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
Feedr has raised two rounds of capital, backed by world class angel and VC investors and was acquired by Compass Group in 2020. We're a mission driven team and looking for passionate people to join us in redefining workplace food.
- Own your own book of clients and be responsible for retaining and growing their business
- Support Senior Account Managers on larger / more complex clients, and learn to manage your own enterprise clients
- Inspire and educate Feedr prospects on the value of our platform versus traditional catering channels. Work with them to find the right plan and share the nutrition and wellbeing benefits that come from launching Feedr in a company
- Find creative ways to solve our customers' food requirements, coming up with delicious food recommendations for them on a regular basis. Build menu plans for clients and support with meal and vendor recommendations for bespoke events
- Be the point of contact for our customers and provide excellent customer service when things are going wrong
- Work closely with operations and customer service team to ensure an excellent all-round customer experience
- Support on client implementation for new clients, training and education on the technology implementation for both clients and end users
- Identify product pain points with customers, and share back to the product development team
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align on unique outreach, event strategies, sponsorships, and mailers
- Relevant industry experience - significant experience managing client relationships and proven track record of engaging and growing client accounts in a relevant sector (examples could include food or hospitality, SaaS in a relevant B2B2C environment)
- 2-3 years work experience in relevant roles
- Problem solver who thrives in high pressure situations and in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills - you will be connecting with customers constantly and you need to be well-spoken and meticulous in your email communications
- Great listening skills and ability to understand complex customer needs
- Passion for food, nutrition and wellness is essential
- Highly proficient with technology and sharing product ideas. Previous experience in a startup is a bonus
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM platforms is a plus
- This is a chance to work in a forward-thinking technology company within a dynamic, fast growing team with a passion for great food
- A mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Option to purchase 5 additional days, giving you up to 30 holiday days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Subsidised daily office lunches through our Cloud Canteen platform
- Hybrid office and remote working with a central office location
- Access to barista coffee, wellbeing and fitness classes plus other events when in the office
- A learning and development budget
- A budget to help set you up for remote working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Flexible parental leave options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Team recruitment referral bonus
- Access to Spill to support mental health and wellbeing
- Transparent progression framework with quarterly performance reviews
- A dedicated People Manager with quarterly HR office hours for everyone in the team
- Regular team socials
- The chance to make your mark on the business - as a small team everyone's opinion and drive to succeed counts. You'll never be a small cog in a big machine
Apply now to join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
Check out our team page - https://resources.feedr.co/join-us/ to get more of an idea of who we are as a team. You can also read some of our blog posts here: https://blog.feedr.co/
Feedr is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.