Logispin UK Ltd is looking for an experienced Content & Social Media executive to join our team. You will work closely with the Content Editor and Social Media Manager, as well as other members of the Marketing team, and other areas of the business. The ideal candidate will possess a keen interest in Football, Marketing and Sports Betting, and will be looking for a new opportunity in an established, but growing company.
- Responsible for updating content published across all platforms, both static and dynamic content (rules, terms and conditions, help content, banners etc...)
- Responsible for coordinating content requests coming from elsewhere the business (i.e. requests for banners, descriptions, tutorials, terms and conditions changes, promotions etc.)
- Responsible for creation of Social Media materials (Graphics and images to be posted on social media channels)
- Responsible for assisting in the scheduling of tweets and Instagram posts, Facebook posts etc. using Sprout Social
- Working with different content management systems to ensure accuracy, consistency and placement of content across all of our platforms.
- Working with the design team to create engaging visual content
- Follow and understand governance guidelines such as style guides, copywriting guidelines and brand guidelines.
- Responsible for proof reading all content created by other areas of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and confident writing and editing copy in English
- Keen interest in sports betting
- Keen interest in football and sports in general
- Confident with MS office (mainly word & excel)
- Knowledge and experience with all major social media platforms, the differences between them and the type of content that works and fits on each of them
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience using Wordpress or similar content management systems
- Experience in the betting/iGaming sector
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Photoshop (any other design software is considered an asset)
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position
- Everyday fully paid meal with beverage
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
How to Apply
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their application including a covering letter and CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference Content & Social Media executive in the email subject field.
All job applications are subject to the terms of the Privacy Notice available here: