Xmedical is looking for a inhouse designer to support the business. Focus will be on front end design (mainly shopify and webflow), and marketing/sales assets.
The Graphic Designer will also lead the conception and development of creative communications for a range of audiences utilising both on and offline channels.
You will work with existing designers who support on a contract basis.
We need a designer to support our ongoing testing business and reacting to the changing rules. They need to be proactive and flexible enough to help us develop new concepts and products (often within days). We also want them to have the ability to lead the design of new concepts, support with briefs (not just respond to them) and help us shape our new business as we build it.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, and familiarity with web design and build tools
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Time Management
- The ability to work to schedule and track the time you spend on a project
- Proactive Problem Solving
- Able to tackle a web design challenge and find solutions, learning as you go
- Project management systems (Monday)
- User testing
We launched in 2020 to support with Covid testing, during this time we have become one of the UK’s most trusted providers of travel testing. The market is ever-evolving and we need a team of people able to respond to a changing brief.
Part of the success of our business has been our middleware that we are currently developing further to support our existing relationships, post Covid-19.
What we offer
- Learn and grow within a dynamic, collaborative team that is developing healthtech
- First class working environment and salary
- The potential for a home and office based hybrid work setup