At Sourceful, we're on a mission to help forward-thinking businesses to do better — environmentally, socially and economically. The world needs climate action, and businesses need affordable solutions.
We help businesses source sustainable, auxiliary products, using data-driven tools to optimise the entire process. We also help them understand, measure and address their environmental impact. And since 75% of an industry's carbon footprint comes from its supply chains, it's a critical opportunity. With the development of new materials, better energy sources and increasing consumer awareness, the momentum is shifting, but we want to accelerate that change.
Sourceful was founded in June 2020 by Wing Chan, Ex-CMO and CTO at The Hut Group (LSE:THG £1Bn in Revenues in 2019), and is Venture Capital backed by some of the leading angels and investors in Europe.
As a key member of the UK Sourcing Team, the Operations Coordinator will contribute to managing and liaising with our suppliers, as well as ensuring that our suppliers are ethical, sustainable and delivering to a high standard.
The Operations Coordinator will also sit at the heart of client orders, managing communications with our Client and Logistics teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is ambitiously growing the supplier base. As an early joiner, you will have a big impact on the team and have the advantage to grow your role and responsibilities.
- Searching and onboarding of new suppliers, including innovative and sustainable suppliers
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders
- Liaise with suppliers to monitor the progress of supplier onboarding, Purchase Orders, ensuring deliveries take place on time and in full
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure a high standard
- Communicating updates to colleagues regarding critical details such as dates, delivery and pricing
- Updating and maintaining the supplier list and order tracker with relevant details
- Understand the product and supplier process, and highlight key areas of risk such as sustainability, deliverability and pricing
- Pathway to owning the entire supplier relationship
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Optimistic, dedicated, committed and collaborative
- Willingness to learn
- Passionate about sustainability
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Familiar with Microsoft suite, especially Excel
- Good to have but not essential: previous sourcing / procurement experience
At Sourceful, our culture is based on our ambition to have a big impact and a big heart. We're a team obsessed with our clients, who look after one another and have no time for big egos.
You will be joining a high-performance team who works hard for each other and you will feel fully supported by our magnificent team to reach your best levels and our high standards.
We have hubs in London and Manchester and also allow for fully remote working.
We look forward to viewing your application!
Sourceful embraces and advocates for diversity and equal opportunity. We pride ourselves in helping businesses do better environmentally, socially and economically. As such, building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills helps us achieve our mission.