Are you looking to gain experience in B2B lead generation?
If you've ever wanted a job but not been able to fit your job around university or studies, then this is exactly what you can help combat with UNIPAYS.
UNIPAYS is a start-up aiming to build the leading student jobs platform, and that means designing and building a mobile application, business web portal, backend services, and much more.
We are looking for a current student to do a voluntary internship in our business development team as a lead generation intern. You will be working within a small team creating a hot pipeline for the sales team to close deals. Hours are flexible and can work around your schedule, we just ask that it is done during UK business hours.
- Build up a database of suitable leads and potential new business contacts
- Use our CRM system to manage and track sales activities
- Book and manage sales appointments for sales team to fulfil
- Ability to meet weekly and monthly business targets
Job Benefits & Perks
This role is unpaid! You will receive other benefits such as:
- Valuable experience working within a team.
- Learning many methods, techniques, and abilities on dealing with CRM.
- Real life business experience which can be transferable for future roles.
- No fixed working hours - complete the work when you can if you meet deadlines.
- Company activities - we are a small start-up, and we are keen on making sure you enjoy your period at UNIPAYS.
- The opportunity to gain a full-time job here at UNIPAYS.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: January 2021 with possibility of extension
Do you have the skills energy to help drive the sales leads?
If you do, then we should talk!