Airfinity is the global leader in COVID-19 intelligence. Working with some of the world’s largest pharmaceuticals, governments and investors, the company has established itself as the authoritative provider of predictive, actionable insights.
At Airfinity you will get a chance to work on some of the most important scientific challenges of our time. Airfinity is headquartered in London, UK (though we are currently working remotely), and is trusted by clients throughout the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals and delight at the same time.
- Advocate for a WOW customer experience
Type of Projects you would be working on:
- Simplify Airfinity's data-intensive platform and make it easily digestible
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Conduct guerrilla user testing and other research techniques.
- Implement micro-interactions for the platform and the website to delight users.
- Strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Have working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Figma or other prototyping tools.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Illustration skills will be a plus
- 3+ years of experience in app design for both smartphone as well as web design.
- Competitive package
- Flexible work environment
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Working with an international and highly motivated team in a super fast-growing company
Only candidates that live up to the requirements will be considered. We are unfortunately only able to reply to candidates that will be invited in for an interview.
No agencies please.