OTHER SOLUTIONS is a dynamic and dedicated risk management and consultancy company supporting the humanitarian and development aid sector. Based in London, it has for the past decade helped international, national and local organisations by taking a human, context-based and program-driven approach to security.
- Develop digital learning activities and resources including:
- Engage with experts to work on contents
- Propose the instructional design for the activities and resources to be produced
- Create graphical elements required in the modules
- Produce digital activities and resources by using authoring tools
- Support the organisation in the implementation of its research and development initiatives
- Support learning evaluation
SKILLS/ EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Ability to use learning tools and technologies at an advanced level
- Basic to intermediate command of multimedia tools Language
- Fluent in French and English
Internship Work-based, with flexible schedule. 37,5hours per week
Office situated in London – Canada Water (2 tube stations away from London Bridge) and occasionally working remotely from home.
Due to the level of experience required for this role, only students who meet the below criteria are eligible to apply:
- Currently studying at Level 3
- have studied Level 3 or higher in the last 3 years
- have graduated within the last 3 years
Candidates must apply with CV and Cover Letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be sent a first technical test before being invited to an online interview.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Position starting ASAP.
This position requires to join the team in our office situated in London - Canada Water (2 tube stations away from London Bridge) Occasionally there will be the possibility of working remotely, following the health and safety governmental instructions related to Covid.
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: 9-17.30, Monday to Friday