We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and proactive self-starter to join our customer success team in an entry level, but autonomous role.
The role will be primarily to look after a key selection of our clients including some of the most high profile tech and b2b businesses in the world - the Financial Times, Kantar and Autodesk, to name 3.
CogniClick is a technology which helps businesses create better marketing and in this role you will help us to ensure our clients:
- Understand fully how to use the CogniClick platform for maximum results.
- Feel comfortable to check in on us with any questions, at any time (and we respond in working hours!)
- Can access proactive creative advice from our senior team via this customer success pathway.
- Be the first port of call for client queries
- Fully versed in the CogniClick platform and all it’s features
- Always available to clients (in working hours) and quick and motivated to respond
- Have a can do attitude to solve client problems
In this role, the opportunity to progress fast will be limitless. We’re a small but fast growing technology firm with lots of opportunities for the right people. You’ll be given the opportunity from day one to mould the role to suit your personality and approach. Autonomy is important at CogniClick to ensure we get the right people, enjoying their day to day job.
This role is also home based.
You’ll love working with lots of different people
You’ll love technology and innovations in this space
You’ll be a keen and effective communicator
You’ll love solving problems
Highly organised to keep track of all clients and their exact status with the product and projects
Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, and be willing to adopt new technologies that enhance this role
Day to day you will be:
Liaising with clients to make sure they’re able to use the CogniClick platform
‘Checking in’ on clients to make sure they have no questions or problems
Supporting on the creation of our client success portal including ‘how to guides’
Feeding back re clients needs to the senior team at CogniClick
Some level of upselling as and when necessary including new CogniClick products.