📍 Location: London, UK (Partial remote ok)
💼 Employment type: Permanent full-time
Onepilot offers next generation customer care outsourcing services to fast growing brands and tech companies.
Our service combines its proprietary technology with agents based in France and the UK to meet the needs of all types of users. 100% flexible in terms of time slots and types of tickets processed, Onepilot can be set up in 48 hours.
With offices in Paris and London, we have 100+ customers and counting, since we first launched in early 2021.
Our figures in a snapshot:
👉 20% month over month growth
👉 300,000+ tickets already solved
👉 2.5m EUR seed round raised from world-class investors, only 6 months after launching Onepilot
About the role
As an Expansion Associate, you will be in charge of direct sales to e-commerce merchants, marketplaces, consumer apps, mobility as well as SaaS players…
You will work directly with and report to Pierre (co-founder and CCO). In addition, you will also be engaged in day to day sales & operations coordination with Bri (General Manager UK), and other colleagues in the London office.
- You will benefit from our strong traction and fast sales cycles and will work with an already dense lead pipeline
- You will carry out the entire sales cycle: from prospecting and demos to commercial proposal and closing
- You will be tasked to advise Leads to understand their needs and offer them the most appropriate solution
- You may be required to respond to calls for tenders and develop more complex sales proposals
- You will contribute to the continuous improvement of Onepilot's market expansion strategy (KPI, Persona, USP…) and take part in marketing and growth efforts
- You will also be responsible for reporting and forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
Conditions & benefits
- Start as soon as possible
- Attractive package with equity
- Opportunity for rapid growth
- Partial remote work ok
- Work-away program: work from wherever you want for 2 weeks twice a year, once during H1 and another during H2 of the calendar year (from Tenerife to Cancun, your choice, as long as you have good internet and are available during normal UK working hours)
- Regular team events (both at the London hub and at off sites with the whole team)
About YOU 🙌
- You like a good challenge and know how to persevere (or as we say at Onepilot, "keep pushing")
- You want to join a dynamic and ambitious team (+20% MoM growth)
- You want to grow with this team, learn new things and quickly scale with more responsibilities
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (knowledge of French is a plus but not a requirement)
👉 First phone interview to introduce the company and answer any questions
👉 You meet your manager (Pierre)
👉 Final interview with a member of the Onepilot team
✨ If the stars align, we'll extend an offer!
Sounds like your cup of tea? Send your CV + a short blurb about why you'd like to be considered for this role 👍
We look forward to seeing you 😊