Etleap is Hiring Customer Support Engineers
Etleap came to be out of the frustration with how much time data wrangling takes away from the actual analysis. We were just tired of spending time building and maintaining data pipelines. Then we noticed, so is everyone else! That is why we’ve created an intuitive ETL tool that easily enables the data analysts themselves to integrate data from any source. This way data analysts can do their most significant work faster than ever before.
Now we are looking to add Customer Support Engineers to help our customers be successful by diagnosing their technical issues and improve Etleap’s usability! It shouldn’t take a CS degree to use big data effectively, and abstracting away the difficult parts is our mission.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you are going to do
- Be part of the team that is building the next generation of ETL software
- Help our customers be successful through Slack and email conversations
- Diagnose complex technical issues through data and code analysis.
- Improve the usability of our web application by suggesting features and fixing bugs
What we want to see in you
- 0-3 years of coding experience
- Degree in Computer Science
- Analytical thinking
- Strong code comprehension skills
- The ability to empathize with customers when they have technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Big plus if you have the following
- Have experience with AWS, in particular S3 and EMR
- Have startup experience
- Have customer support experience
- Company sponsored lunch every day
- International offsite gatherings every year
- Cool office space at a WeWork in London