Referrals Coordinator, Customer Success at HelloSelf
We’re HelloSelf! We’re building a better way for people to access effective psychological support. Our online video therapy platform connects our members with the UK’s best Clinical Psychologists and CBT therapists.
We're looking for a full-time Referrals Coordinator to join our growing Operations team. You'll be instrumental in helping people meet the right therapist and get them started on their journey to say Hello to their best Self.
If you're highly organised, have bags of enthusiasm and love to problem-solve, we'd love to hear from you!
- Matching new clients with the best therapist for their needs
- Understanding what a client is looking for help with, and translating this to the best clinical match
- Logging progress through our onboarding flow accurately in the task tracker
- Escalating enquiries to a Clinical Director when necessary
- Booking and managing client appointments
- Responding promptly and accurately to email requests
- Liaising with therapists on availability and keeping our system up to date
- Handling phone calls from clients and therapists
- Liaising with other medical professionals, e.g., psychiatrists, medical secretaries
- Creating and building systems and processes to ensure an exceptional customer experience from the first point of contact
Skills and experience:
Organised - you respond quickly and keep track of everything
- Quick and efficient with admin work
- Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Proven experience in an administrative role, which includes diary management and filing
- A sound knowledge of using and maintaining CRM systems
Ambassador - we trust you will represent us well to clients, therapists and referrers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
Comfortable in a startup - you’ll help improve systems and welcome change
- Adaptable to new and unique challenges
- You are comfortable with change and you can successfully navigate ambiguity
- An ability to solve problems, work independently and think on your feet
- An ability to work well within a team and take a flexible approach to work
This position can be remote. Hours 9-6pm Mon-Fri.
We can't wait to hear from you!