CAI Group is one of the leading document automation software platforms that uses AI to minimise any manual processes while processing any type of document . The group consists of two companies at present . And acquiring another three companies. Three of those companies are based in India and two are in the UK .
We are looking for a graduate in finance who will work two hours a day to consolidate the financials across the various group companies into a central consolidated reporting . The job scope will include :
1. Consolidating cash flows across 5 organisations in 2 countries into a single group cash flow.
2. Identifying areas of cost savings .
3. Consolidating the cash flow forecasts for the group and keeping it up to date on a monthly basis .
4. Working with each company in the group ( 5 in total ) to understand the monthly cash flow and recommend to the Group CEO in UK on areas of improvement / risk.
The ideal candidate will be :
1. A graduate with a strong understanding of the finance function within a company.
2. Experience in preparing cash flow statements is good to have but not essential . The company will provide guidance on the preparation of these consolidated statements .
3. Strong analytical skills . To identify trends in reveniue and expenses .
It is expected that the rolw will be around 2 hours of work in a day .
The selected person will work from home and will report directly to the Group CEO.
Opportunity for the person to become a full time resource after 6 months should she/he prove themselves as a valuable contributor to the group.