As a Customer Relations Advisor, you will have the opportunity to work with our Customer Operations team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. You will be providing assistance for the full customer journey, from answering customer queries to ensuring their delivery is a success, playing a key role in continuing to build a positive reputation for LOVESPACE. This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience.
This is a Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 6pm role.
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience through all available communication channels (phone, email and live chat)
- Contributing to our conversion by answering queries and outlining the benefits of our service to potential customers
- Helping to create an awesome digital and ‘on-the-doorstep’ service
- Assisting in improving the overall service by listening and acting upon customer feedback
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure boxes reach our customers in the right place at the right time
- Boosting LOVESPACE’s reputation through generating great customer reviews and referrals
- Ensuring customer accounts are up to date and accurate
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will be:
- A positive, confident and engaging individual with the ability to connect, converse and empathise with people from all backgrounds.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to use common sense and apply judgement.
- A creative, innovative and resourceful problem solver.
- Flexible approach to changing work hours/demands.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills – GSCE English (Grade B) preferred. Good numerical skills – GCSE Maths (Grade B) preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are currently splitting our time between working from home and working in our office (Blackfriars, London). Applicants should be happy to come into the office at least 2 days a week.
Please make sure you send a cover letter with your application (this is essential and part of the selection process). Without a cover letter, your application will not be considered.
In addition, please note that we will only be able to contact candidates that progressed to the next stage of the process. We apologize for this.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert.