3 Colours Rule is a fun creative branding and design agency specialising in the tech sector. We work with brands such as Facebook, Total, Suzuki, HSBC and many more.
3 Colours Rule - Who are we?
3 Colours Rule is a bold, friendly AND creative branding marketing agency specialising in technology. We are diverse and have fun doing what we do. We chose the tech sector because we believe technology has the potential to make a positive impact on a large scale. We work with clients who are game-changers, who believe in challenging the status, who believe in a better world. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we work in passion and drive to see our clients succeed. So if you are looking for a career that will be fulfilling, 3 Colours Rule is the place for you.
What is it like to work at 3 Colours Rule agency?
- We can work from home or remotely
- We believe everyone has a voice that allows us to support each other in delivering each project successfully
- We continuously learn so we can continuously innovate and improve our abilities to work
- We believe a team with a diverse background performs better so comes as you are. We value individuality.
- We believe you can have duvet days if you want
- We believe in honesty, integrity and teamwork
- We believe if our clients win, we win too
- We believe experience and skills are important but drive, passion and ability to learn are essential so if you don’t have all the experience or skills, give it a try as we evaluate candidates differently
We have a graphic designer opportunity for a talented graphic designer to join our growing team. We are looking, a person with creativity, who can handle creative briefs with clients, manage & deliver a project on time and have a great attitude. One of our strengths is speed is delivery.
We are looking for a creative graphic designer who can use Adobe, InDesign and After Effects Video Editing software to create:
• Logos, branding collaterals
• Ad campaigns, videos, social media designs
• Brochures, magazine
• Video editing, etc
• Website UX design
Please make sure to add a link to your portfolio. We are based in zone 3 but you can work remotely or hybrid.
IMPORTANT: Please send us your electronic portfolio to be considered. We are based in Dulwich, London, Zone 3 BUT you can also work remotely if you wish. You have to be based in the UK.
• After Effects
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work