Our mission is to change the way the world works and we're building a product that does just that.
We make it easy for global teams to access workspace — from an hour to a whole day — anywhere in the world, at the touch of a button.
Through Desana, companies can give their employees ultimate flexibility by allowing them to choose where they want to work. In turn, this reduces commutes, benefiting both people and the planet - as well as allowing employers to make existing offices work more efficiently.
We've gone through unprecedented growth in the last year: we’ve expanded to more than 40 countries, onboarded thousands of users and seen demand grow like never before. We’re building the technology infrastructure to support the revolution in how people work, and have been joined by an amazing team to help us deliver it to some of the world’s most exciting businesses.
About the Job
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join our global Workspace Supply Team.
This role is crucial to providing a world class workspace experience for our customers. The Workspace Supply Team is responsible for ensuring that there is enough supply in our network to meet customer demand anywhere in the world. This includes researching and finding workspace suppliers in customer cities (from London to Jakarta), prospecting, qualifying suppliers and their workspace sites, all the way through to giving demos and onboarding.
It’s a chance to have a huge impact in a rapidly scaling business that is fundamentally challenging the way companies think about workspace.
The role will primarily be based around supply onboarding and support, but you will be required to help with customer support as well.
- Finding, qualifying and reaching out to new workspace partners in cities all over the world.
- Scheduling and supporting demos to potential new partners.
- Assisting with presentations about Desana to potential new partners.
- Identifying, surfacing, and addressing potential obstacles or barriers that may stop them from joining Desana.
- Crafting personalised value propositions and negotiating the actual terms.
- Listing new partners and tracking all steps of the process in the appropriate place.
- Maintaining relationships with partners after they've been onboarded.
- Supporting user booking, contacting workspaces when new bookings have been made or if there are any issues. Working to resolve booking issues if they arise.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Confident in talking to operators from all over the world, getting to know their pain points and problems, and being able to articulate the benefits of Desana.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- You love to learn and continually develop yourself and your wider team.
- You enjoy having fun, work well with others and are a team player.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Fluent in another language is a plus.
Your career and progression are massively important to us.
That’s why we’re building complete career progression transparency—mapping salaries and company share options to every stage of your development—so that you know exactly how you can progress, and how much you’ll be paid when you achieve your goals. We also happen to be a leading company in one of the biggest market changes in history…
Salary and Progression
Pay and Share Options have always been a bit of a dark art.
We strongly believe the dark needs some light. That’s why we’re building tools to facilitate complete salary transparency and progression paths so that you’ll always know how you can grow and what it will mean when you do.
It doesn't matter who you are and what your background is - so long as you have the right skills and are a great team player, we believe that you should be paid fairly and the same as everyone else at your level.
Based on our framework (which computes above average salaries for your role across a number of sources and applies factors to account for things like your experience, seniority and location), your salary for this role will be between £19,140 - £26,216 depending on your experience and location.
Here’s what we have for your so far (but we want to add to our benefits all the time as we grow)
- Your salary
- Plus regular salary reviews measured against transparent, clearly defined milestones and market benchmarks.
- With company performance related bonuses - when we do well, you do well.
- Not to mention Share Options in our company that grow as you do.
Flexible working hours
- We’re a company built around the idea of flexible working. We don’t just sell the dream, we live it.
- As long as you’re hitting your targets & covering your contracted hours we’re easy about when you work - it’s what works best for you.
- You’ll get free access to the Desana app to work from wherever’s most convenient or best for you. Anywhere.
- Or if working from home makes most sense for you, then feel free to work from home. Just know that you’ll have the option to use any of the spaces in our network.
- You’ll officially get 28 days in your contract.
- Unofficially, we’re pretty relaxed. If you’re doing a great job and not taking the mickey, who’s counting?
- Also, take your birthday off, no questions.
- Meaningful work with people who care.
- We work with you to set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Friday afternoons are dedicated to personal development - read, meet with mentors, listen to Podcasts, jump on YouTube - but there’s one catch: it has to be relevant to your role & we want to hear what you’ve been learning so we can all benefit and grow too.
- Personal budgets for books, training courses and conferences for everyone.
- We offer a 4% employer contribution (we pay you 100% of your salary, then 4% extra into your pension).
- We use SMART Pensions because they invest in passive Index Funds that are relatively low cost - meaning they should (note the emphasis on should) provide better returns than actively managed funds in the long-term.
- We’ll automatically enrol you but you can choose to opt-out if you’d like.
Like most companies at the moment, our team is entirely remote, and so is our interview process. You’ll need access to a device for video calls and a good internet connection.
- Initial application (short questionnaire that’ll tell us a bit about you)
- Initial video call (30 minutes)
- A short task that’s related to the challenges we face at Desana
- Role specific interview (1 hour)