Flexibility has become one of the defining features of successful workplaces. You now have the unique opportunity to join Coople, a pioneer in the world of flexible work and one of the largest players in the flexible staffing sector in Europe.
We are a VC-funded high-growth business with a strong team and great ambition. With more than 500,000 registered workers and 20,000 registered clients in the UK and Switzerland, our digital staffing platform has revolutionised the staffing market by offering flexibility and choice to businesses and workers for more than 10 years.
Now that digitalisation and flexibility are gaining ground, we are getting ready for our next phase of growth. Do you want to make flexible work a rewarding experience for ambitious workers and businesses? Then we are looking for you!
The Digital Marketing Manager is part of the global marketing team and will work in partnership with our Mobile Product Manager. This role is ideal for a full-stack marketer and reports to the VP of Marketing. The successful candidate will coordinate with the Heads of Marketing in our countries to implement and track campaigns for our digital (and especially mobile) channels, both organic and paid. We are looking for a person who is comfortable with a variety of mobile marketing and deep linking tools, and who can work with our developers on the integration of these tools with our platform.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and optimise our mobile user experience from first awareness to registration. Work closely with our mobile PM/developers to optimise for conversion further down the funnel.
- Design and implement mobile campaigns with our country teams to attract and engage new workers and clients.
- Optimise our app store presence, together with the product marketing team.
- Follow the development of mobile marketing and tracking tools closely and be prepared to suggest alternative solutions when and where necessary
- Build meaningful and insightful reporting in a timely and concise way that equips our country teams to make the right business decisions
- Work closely with our analytics team to help prioritise projects that need more in-depth analysis, driving impactful and measurable insights
What we’ll expect from you:
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in mobile-focused marketing and the following specific experience and knowledge.
- understand in detail how deep-linking works and are familiar with tools such as Branch.
- have experience optimising the mobile user journey for paid campaigns across channels
- have a technical understanding of ASO and are willing to learn the in and outs of localisation to optimise our organic user journey
- have strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, the GDN environment, Paid Social Media advertising and social media channels
- have experience setting up mobile attribution and knowledge of relevant tools like Adjust
- are familiar with the app development process
- are familiar with real-time bidding (RTB) systems
- have good design intuition and are able to produce mock-ups
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with close attention to detail
- are flexible, proactive and collaborative
- have a proven track record of success in a demanding environment
- are able to break down a large project into smaller actionable items and manage end-to-end completion of both
- are fluent in English.
Nice to haves:
- Professional fluency in additional languages, especially German and French.
- Experience using basic CSS and HTML.
- Experience with Wordpress and Divi.
- Familiarity with design software such as Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator.
Why you’ll like working for us:
Coople offers an inclusive work environment, with lots of social activities. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership and play a pivotal role in delivering our growth targets. The marketing team operates at a global level and is well integrated across offices and countries. While we encourage regular in-person meetings, we offer flexibility to work remotely most of the time.
We are growing fast and we want this to benefit all of our employees. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will therefore join Coople’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Coople using your personal data for recruitment purposes. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws. If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather, we did not keep your details on file, please contact us.