Position: Marketing Executive Intern
Duration: 6 months
Time: Part time (20 hours per week)
Location: UK-based (remote)
Compensation: 500B GREX tokens (250B paid every 3 months)
Grexie is a new ERC20 crypto token offered for free on the Polygon blockchain. Users can get free allocations of GREX by just paying for the negligible Polygon gas price to receive decreasing allocations of up to 1 million GREX.
Every 350 million issues of GREX tokens, the amount in each allocation is halved, thus increasing the value of the token over time.
Grexie hopes to raise awareness of this new crypto asset and promote a widespread adoption of the token among users. Grexie was founded on two simple but important principles; the value of cryptocurrency, and the importance of speed of adoption within an ever-expanding market.
This is why we’ve created Grexie. We are offering a free coin with no intrinsic value open to anyone and everyone. We believe that over time, if enough people flock to Grexie, there is no reason why it shouldn’t be a useful currency for online transactions. However, we are determined that this should be the result of market forces and not some invented ICO stage valuation, hence why we are making the commitment to provide the limited supply of Grexie to the market for free, forever.
You will be working closely with the Grexie team, reporting directly to the CMO, as well as the founder and CEO, tasked with delivering our short-medium term marketing strategy.
Your roles will include:
- Reviewing & analysing both existing and potential new marketing channels
- Creating stellar content for our platforms
- Designing & executing a regular email newsletter for our database
- Finding and creating new leads to add to our existing sales database
- Outreach to potential new users
- Being a key component of an active social media presence
- Optimising SEO
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- Refining and redesigning elements of our brand in various locations
- Managing and engaging with the growing Grexie community
- Involvement in offline event marketing activities
This is a fast paced, small scale start up, with no two tasks being identical. You will learn a huge amount about the crypto environment and marketing process, but you will also need to be proactive and feel comfortable adapting to different situations and challenges.
You’ll get the chance to make a real impact with your work and learn from the experience of a team with a successful track record in technology and marketing. It’s a great chance for any new tech entrepreneurs to take the reins with a real company and make the marketing processes their own!
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic graduate keen to learn the ins and outs of our entire marketing, sales and brand awareness process. It will be a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and improve on existing ones but any experience in the following would be an added bonus:
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency environment
- Social Media management
- Illustrator/Canva/Photoshop design knowledge
- An understanding of SEO and relevant programs
- Experience of copywriting
- Editing and writing content
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
There are some awesome opportunities for the right candidate to become a long term member of the team and will regardless provide a fantastic learning opportunity for any recent graduates.
To apply, please send us your CV, as well as a brief cover letter explaining why you would like to apply for the role and what skills you have that make you an ideal candidate.