Our mission is to change the world of education recruitment. Schools spend over £2bn a year on agency staff, with over £600m per year of that spent on fees that go straight to the recruitment agencies. So far, we've saved UK schools over £2m in supply teaching recruitment costs, and that number grows every day, meaning the funding can be put back into education within the schools.
Using our online platform, schools have access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers and support staff, who they can book at a click of a button. Think Uber for teachers.
Your chance to make a difference:
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. We are passionate about learning and development, and aim to maximise both your personal and career growth.
We're looking for enthusiastic, mission-driven people who fit our values and are passionate about what we do. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match the job description.
Who we are looking for
- We want you to bring enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn. We will give you all the training and tools that you need to succeed!
- Someone passionate and motivated, who loves being a part of a close team
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for companies that have a positive social impact and the education sector
- Strong bias to action
What you'll be doing
· Generate introductions to new schools that would benefit from Zen Educate’s offering
· Lead school leaders through successful on-boarding process using a consultative approach
· Support school marketing efforts
· Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to school
· Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in ‘mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial
Experience & Qualifications Required
· University degree
· Strong interest in sales
· Interest in UK state education sector
What's in it for you?
· Work that you want to talk about
· Competitive salary
· Ownership in the company
· 25 days of holiday
· Central London office with perks like fresh fruit, yoga classes, bike parking, showers and an on-site gym and café
· Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
We can’t wait to hear from you!