Please note: this role is being hired under the government's Kickstarter Scheme.
We will only be interviewing and hiring Kickstarter qualifying individuals (16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit). Please apply for Universal Credit before sending your CV: https://www.gov.uk/apply-universal-credit
KeyNest is an award-winning travel tech startup whose mission is to facilitate Airbnb key handovers worldwide. The KeyNest network is made of thousands of local shops across the world, where Airbnb hosts and property managers can securely store their keys so that their new tenants/guests/cleaners/contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient.
As a global partner of Airbnb, we have checked in more than 1,000,000 guests across 500 cities on three continents. Our team is the heart of soul of this business and its continued global expansion. We’re looking for a Business Development Associate to grow our network of KeyNest Stores. This is a paid 4-6-month internship based in London.
- Recruit new stores to join the KeyNest partner programme, in person and over the phone
- Liaise with our customers to find the best suitable partner
- Train and/or mystery shop our partner stores where required
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of our product offering to customers
- Help provide excellent support for our customers
Who we are looking for
- Excellent communication and outgoing personality
- Available to travel extensively in and around London and occasionally outside
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German or Italian is a strong plus.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and work well in a team environment style
- Excellent English, knowledge of other languages a plus
- Experience as an Airbnb host/guest is a plus
- Available for 6 months minimum