Biddable Media Manager
Retina is multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications, and technology services company — and both 2020 & 2021 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. We provide expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media. Our aim is to enable our clients, empower our teams, and always push boundaries.
We are seeking a Biddable Media Manager to join our growing global teams in either Romania or Scotland, providing ad platforms leadership and helping to deliver elite performance.
Do you regularly work in the Google Stack, connecting performance from Google Ads, Campaign Manager, and DV360 to paint a picture of campaign performance? Do you implement floodlights and measure conversion tracking across your campaigns? Do you then visit Google Analytics for further insight on your campaign’s performance? Are you laser-focused on conversions? Do you make A/B testing a habit?
If so, we’d love you to keep reading…
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with our clients to understand their objectives and build a campaign strategy that is most likely to drive success
- Biddable media strategy development, execution, and analytics
- Manage junior executives in-platform with Campaign Manager trafficking, DV360 campaign activation, and Data Studio reporting
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver market-leading campaigns, and analysis
- Manage search ad groups and campaigns including keywords, negatives, ads, landing pages, and product feeds, as well as digital display/remarketing activity for Google’s Display Network
- Upload and create target markets for Google’s Display Network
- Coordinate with media and engagement teams on creative content and data requirements to support digital campaigns and reporting
- Project manage tracking and tagging implementation in associate with web team and digital campaign assistant (including floodlight implementation)
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a team player and fierce collaborator
- You have the ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- You help solve problems wherever they arise. You don’t need to know the solution to every problem, but you need to be able to help the team find it
- You are proactive and self-directed with a passion for learning and sharing knowledge, and are a supportive team leader
- 3+ years agency or in-house experience working in biddable media platforms, including but not limited to: Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DV360, Data Studio, Google Analytics, paid social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Day-to-day client lead on biddable campaigns, experience dealing with client requests directly and with quick turnarounds
- Ability to activate paid media for multiple clients at a given time, across multiple time zones
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including reporting insights to clients and colleagues
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing a team of in-platform specialists
- Platform account management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and campaign expansion experience
- Technical knowledge including pixel tracking and tag management
- Excellent commercial awareness, maths skills, and numeracy
- Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Data-driven and creative problem solver, with a positive attitude and curious nature
Perks and Benefits:
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to advance their career as a Biddable Media Manager and do so in a fast-paced, hands-on environment of high standards and equally high appreciation for your work. It’s a full-time position – currently on a work-from-home basis – with a competitive salary and paid vacation. You’ll benefit from a flexible schedule and the chance to collaborate with international colleagues and even visit our international offices. You’ll also be assigned to industry-leading and innovative companies, as well as helping an award-winning agency realize its lofty ambitions.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!