Sales and Partnership lead
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial purpose-driven sales and partnership manager to work with us on a seriously exciting mission: rehoming 100 million devices. This role could be perfect for someone who has business development and sales skills with a proven track record of growing strategic partnerships and revenue but is looking for a step up in responsibility at an exciting, funded startup.
We're a growing team with big ambitions
- Creating the worlds best brand and platform and to sell, swap and shop for preloved tech
- Showing the tech industry that sustainability should be core to the industry
- Be part of a rockstar team, that's hungry to learn, grow, support one another, and have fun
Start Date: The sooner the better
Salary + options dependent on experience - £40-50k + share options scheme.
We’re a registered Pending B Corp, plant 5 trees for every phone sold, and 1% of our profit is donated to climate change. We've got a proven product our customers love and now we are looking to scale the B2B and retail offerings of our core refurbished tech and recycle service - Reboxed is going to be big and this is a golden opportunity to join us early in our journey and help spread our message far and wide to change tech for good. Shall we?
You're passionate about driving sales and have a good eye for strategic partnerships with great ideas on how to distribute and grow the brand. You’ll have a broad understanding of the sales funnel and can take an opportunity from pitch to launch, working alongside our talent team to deliver results. You’ll be comfortable and skilled in cold outreach and be able to identify, convert and develop new partnership opportunities which increase impact and reach whilst delivering the best financial results for the company and our partners.
You’re an active listener, decision-maker and problem solver who is happy to work independently and can work in a cross-functional team with smart people who are passionate about our mission and product.
Ideally, you’ve had experience at an early stage start up and minimum of 3-5 years experience working in a high growth environment.You’ll be working in a team with smart people who are passionate about our mission and product, while having the chance to make your mark and helping to have an impact from day one and help shape the future of refurbished tech.
✅ Your role
As sales and partnership lead, you will:
- Devise and implement an outreach program for partnerships to grow the revenue and distribution of the brand
- Drive adoption and growth with partners, with a strategic focus on high priority categories and accounts
- Help devise the strategic targets, create pitches and manage our client pipeline, landing contracts with UK flagship partners
- Become an expert in the needs of our customers - through a combination of research and experience - to develop compelling, tailored value propositions
- Support partners throughout the development process, from identifying opportunities, inputs to strategic brief, through creative consult, production, delivery and ultimately measurement and effectiveness.
- Build an activity planner covering identification, approach, contact, meetings, proposals, and closure and manage the sales pipeline journey
- Own the core commercial components – from forecasting & business planning to pricing & client business cases to closing contract negotiations
- Work closely with the senior team on our Reboxed proposition strategy and enhancing our go-to-market approach
- Work with the marketing team to create lead magnets and compelling content to attract partnerships and assist with sales
- Work with partners and agencies to develop and manage affiliate, commercial and partnership deals
- Build strong customer relationships with senior stakeholders and business leaders
- Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all designated clients.
- Plug the gaps. We’re a start-up and there isn’t always a person to do what you need. You’ll need to be comfortable doing it yourself
What we’re looking for
Previous Sales or BD experience (minimum 3 years) within a similar tech, e-Commerce platform or brand.
- Passionate about changing the way in which people get technology, creating a win-win for customers and the planet
- Previous experience working in a startup or scale-up, ideally in a similar space or with B2B2C business development & strategic sales strategy
- Prior experience in our industry landscape and knowledge of trends and opportunities would be a good look
- Experience working for matrix organisations and ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Understanding of affiliate partnerships and commision models
- Experience in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills - the ability to use Keynote or equivalent
- Good understanding of the Consumer Tech sector is an advantage
- Ability to focus on what’s most important and good at saying ‘no’
- You’ll be entrepreneurial: capable of thinking strategically, getting your hands dirty and comfortable with ambiguity
About us - Great tech shouldn't cost the earth 📱 🌍
Hi! We’re reboxed. The better place to buy and sell pre-owned and refurbished tech. Founded in 2019, we’re transforming the way people buy, sell and think about used devices. We’re fighting the 50 million tons of e-waste dumped per year by the unnecessary upgrade cycles by making second hand sexy. We believe by building the number one brand for refurbishing, reboxing and reselling tech we can achieve our mission to rehome 100 million phones by 2030.
💪What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with Options package
- Flexible and/or remote working
- MacBook Air + choice and a reboxed phone
- 30 days holiday a year
- Time off for community and social impact
- L&D budget per year to help you grow
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellness activities
- Career progression opportunities and management training course
- Close-knit team withlLots of fun socials
Three solid reasons to join us and feel motivated every morning
- We’re leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy
- We’re freeing the planet from electronic waste
- We’re building a global brand and leading tech company
Interested? Cool, let's do this.
Applicants of all backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply. We understand the importance of having different backgrounds, voices and lived experiences within our business.
To apply please send you CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and one of our team will get back to you with the next steps.