Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications, and technology services company -- and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum's 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. We provide expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media. Our aim is to enable our clients, empower our teams, and always push boundaries.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to support the awesome growing team in our new Glasgow office and work closely with our Operations, HR, Finance, IT, and other groups/individuals as appropriate.
- 1+ years of experience as an Office Administrator or a similar role
Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude, and a high level of autonomy
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity
- Eager to learn new things
- A problem-solving attitude, even when presented with unfamiliar or complex problems
- Has a positive attitude and helps to maintain a great environment for our employees
- Experience with full MS Office Suite desired
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the main point of contact for all office procedural inquiries.
- You will maintain and manage supplier relationships, ensuring that contracts for services are adequate, up to date, and cost-efficient for Retina.
- Work with Heads of HR and Operations in developing processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Facility Management: maintain the office condition and arrange necessary works and repairs; oversee work performed by handymen and janitorial services; keep track of inventory; plan interior decorations; manage office supplies and place orders.
- Take ownership of managing and maintaining equipment (printers, laptops, coffee machines, hot/cold water points, AV equipment, cleaners plus others) are all working. Utilize relationships with relevant IT staff to help manage this.
- Maintain the office space, escalating any areas of concern and calling contractors when needed
- Work closely with Building Management to highlight and escalate any tenant-related issues and maintenance. Ensure that any approvals for adaptations to the space and use of the office space are agreed upon with the Building Manager
- Take ownership of managing the security pass access system
- Deliver and maintain all health and safety policies and procedures, ensuring the safety of staff is maintained within regulations at all times – this includes safety certificates/posters being displayed, etc.
- Maintain and update Office Management asset list and carry out audits as required by HR/Finance/IT
- Record office expenditure and manage the budgets and payments; ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage office supplies (furniture, stationery and other equipment) within budget, reporting to finance as required
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, invoices etc.) to appropriate individuals in a timely and secure manner
- Assist with travel management by coordinating trips for our employees traveling to Glasgow from other offices (including flights, rental, cars, etc.); ensure that loyalty programs are being used for maximum value.
- Escalate any areas of concern relating to the office to HR and Finance leads
Who we’re looking for:
- Proactive takes the initiative to get things done
- Highly organized
- A great communicator and collaborator
Perks and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and paid vacation. You’ll benefit from a flexible schedule and the chance to collaborate with exceptionally talented and kind people.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!