Twig is hiring 🌱
We are hiring a product manager with a minimum of three years of experience. This role covers leading the app product from a business perspective, to leading product requirements and keeping up with industry trends which will allow you to create a roadmap of where the Twig app should be going.
There is great potential for professional growth. It is the perfect job for an ambitious, creative,
entrepreneurial-driven individual looking to play an impactful role in the growth of a startup.
Sounds promising, tell me more about Twig and the team.
Twig is a circular economy-oriented fintech company brought to you by the team that has built 7
unicorns in the past (Monzo, Revolut, Starling, Monese, Deliveroo, Depop, Oyo).
Twig is best described as the world's first and only “Bank of Things”.
Our mission is to empower consumers to value, unlock, and enjoy wealth they never knew they
Twig is founded by Geri Cupi, Forbes 30 under 30, serial entrepreneur (Co-Founder at
MonoChain; and Social DNA (acquired by Levi’s).
We have been selected as Top 50 Fintechs of 2021 from Techround, one key fintech to watch
from Sifted (Financial Times) and Top 3 Climate tech start-ups at The Europas 2021.
One of Twig’s services is turning items you no longer need into cash. This cash will be
deposited on a free VISA Debit card, where users can also experience traditional banking
services such as national and international payments.
Candidates’ skills requirements:
- Experience in championing/ owning business requirements
- Proven project management/ business analytical skills
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in building roadmaps
- Highly numerical/ analytical with strong data analysis skills
- Ability to distil and communicate results
- Strong Excel (including pivot tables, dashboards, writing macros)
- Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Support and develop the more junior members of the team
- Resale app or fintech experience desirable
- UI/UX experience desirable
- Lead the App product from a business perspective
- Understand industry trends on mobile devices and develop a view on where Twig should go, build this into the product roadmap and vision
- Lead the product requirements and business cases for each item on the mobile roadmap
- Define success metrics and reporting need to monitor post-launch performance
- Work with analytics team and other business leads to measure
- Manage 3rd party relationships
- Evaluate suppliers
- Research international mobile usage