Twig is hiring 🌱
We are hiring a product designer (UX) with a minimum of three years of experience. This role covers aspects from designs related to core recommerce product and refining personas and information architecture.
There is great potential for professional growth. It is the perfect job for an ambitious, creative, entrepreneurial-driven individual looking to play an impactful role in the growth of a startup.
Sounds promising, tell me more about Twig and the team.
Twig is a circular economy-oriented fintech company brought to you by the team that has built 7
unicorns in the past (Monzo, Revolut, Starling, Monese, Deliveroo, Depop, Oyo).
Twig is best described as the world's first and only “Bank of Things”.
Our mission is to empower consumers to value, unlock, and enjoy wealth they never knew they
Twig is founded by Geri Cupi, Forbes 30 under 30, serial entrepreneur (Co-Founder at
MonoChain; and Social DNA (acquired by Levi’s).
We have been selected as Top 50 Fintechs of 2021 from Techround, one key fintech to watch
from Sifted (Financial Times) and Top 3 Climate tech start-ups at The Europas 2021.
One of Twig’s services is turning items you no longer need into cash. This cash will be
deposited on a free VISA Debit card, where users can also experience traditional banking
services such as national and international payments.
Candidates’ skills requirements:
- At least 3 years of UX/UI experience
- Experience designing marketplace products at a startup
- Design experience across iOS, Android platforms
- Clean visual design sense (can prove with portfolio)
- An ability to work well within a team and be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls both as a team and individually.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Good understanding of the industry and its current events.
- A positive and outgoing personality.
- High attention to detail.
- High ethical standards
- Ideally some programming experience
- Designs related to core recommerce product
- Refine personas and information architecture
- Conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Conduct usability testing
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs