Twig is hiring 🌱
We are hiring a head of marketing with a minimum of three years of experience to look after marketing as a whole at Twig. This role covers leading aspects from social media channels, to performance marketing and ads to developing content and communication.
There is great potential for professional growth. It is the perfect job for an ambitious, creative,
entrepreneurial-driven individual looking to play an impactful role in the growth of a startup.
Sounds promising, tell me more about Twig and the team.
Twig is a circular economy-oriented fintech company brought to you by the team that has built 7
unicorns in the past (Monzo, Revolut, Starling, Monese, Deliveroo, Depop, Oyo).
Twig is best described as the world's first and only “Bank of Things”.
Our mission is to empower consumers to value, unlock, and enjoy wealth they never knew they
Twig is founded by Geri Cupi, Forbes 30 under 30, serial entrepreneur (Co-Founder at
MonoChain; and Social DNA (acquired by Levi’s).
We have been selected as Top 50 Fintechs of 2021 from Techround, one key fintech to watch
from Sifted (Financial Times) and Top 3 Climate tech start-ups at The Europas 2021.
One of Twig’s services is turning items you no longer need into cash. This cash will be
deposited on a free VISA Debit card, where users can also experience traditional banking
services such as national and international payments.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible and leading all organic and promoted performance social media, influencer marketing, communication and so on.
You will have a proven track record of demonstrating great knowledge and understanding
of the Social Media landscape – including content ideation & optimisation, publishing algorithms,
building and engaging communities, social listening & reporting, planning & execution of
socially-led campaigns, understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms
and deliver results with a drive for testing and learning.
You live and breathe social, with your finger on the pulse of what’s trending and build & engage
social communities around those trends. You are naturally curious, always seeking out best
practise examples, and love to break down barriers with new ways of doing things.
You are a strategic thinker – having exposure to the broader creative, marketing, PR and event
activities within Twig, and are able to confidently interpret business / marketing requirements,
using social insights to develop specific social strategies and briefs.
You will be an expert communicator and able to build working relationships seamlessly. You’re
attention to detail is second to none, and will ensure flawless execution of social activities.
- Schedule, manage and develop the Twig organic social channels
- Grow engagement across channels to meet objectives
- Lead social video branded content through content series on IG/Youtube/Tiktok/Twitter
- Lead the relationship with the creative team to come up with big, cut through ideas for
innovative social first campaigns
- With the team, build world class, innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key
projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving
reach and engagement
- Responsible for all content planning, delivery & execution and community engagement
ensuring content best practice and flawless execution
- Stay on top of social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative
activations ahead of competitors
- Insatiable appetite to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand
effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous
- Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive
awareness, conversation and affinity to Twig
- Champion brand values and messages across all relationship and social activations by
demonstrating a considered and sophisticated understanding of the brand
Personal profile 🏆
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in marketing
- Experience growing and managing social brand channels
- Great knowledge of all Western & Eastern social media platforms
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable
insights and learnings
- A creative thinker who can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Highly organised, managing multiple campaigns/projects at once
- A natural communicator – confident in presenting social campaigns and activities to
different parts of the business and managing key stakeholders
- Ability to interpret, prioritise and deliver actions with a great attention to detail
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within
- Interest in sustainability, secondhand fashion and hype culture
Great, and what's in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting, young business that has the ambition to change the world. We
are hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to
really help shape our path.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including
society and the planet. That’s why we have a ‘B Corporation Pending’ status.
If you are ready to start working with a fun group of people who are looking to build the next
generation of banking and achieve growth in an exciting start up. What are you waiting for?