TYPE: PART-TIME 6-12 hours per week
LOCATION: LONDON (Can also work remotely)
SALARY: STARTING AT £600-£1,000
We are STRONGHER, London's first strictly women only strength training space that’s on a mission to alter the way fitness looks for women and creating fitness spaces where every woman fits in.
With the overwhelming demand and success, we are now securing our second location south of the river and on the path of ambitious growth over the next few years. We are a women-led business that is committed to inspiring change in the fitness space in a fun & empowering way for our community, making fitness & weight training accessible for all diversities and creating a culture where women no longer are intimidated by the unknown but feel able to achieve and even surpass their potential.
StrongHer is a disrupter in the fitness space with weight training at its core through our class personal training studio with BAGS of personality. Set in the heart of Bethnal Green it combines an electric buzz with a personal community feel.
The Partnerships & Events Coordinator will support partnership marketing activity & our events planning as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager & Head of Marketing. This role requires a "hands-on", flexible person who is able to work under pressure to prioritise competing needs whilst maintaining high-quality standards
- With the Senior Marketing Manager, contribute towards project plans and draw up plans through the partnerships tracker document which looks at activity across our partnerships. Implement marketing plans around specific content titles through our partners including looking at loyalty programmes and other earned media.
- Work on outreach, onboarding and the launches of new partners as they come on stream, acting as a key part of the launch team for such partnerships.
- Liaise with the Marketing/Social manager on the development of creative or digital assets needed for partners, under the supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing with post-campaign analysis for the key priorities. Update budget tracker for marketing costs and expenses so we know where money is being spent.
- Build relationships across with our partners to establish strong relationships with partner organisations based on trust and reliability.
- Planning and coordinating a diverse range of events in line with our strategic targets
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager to finalise event briefs when required
- Brief and manage internal and external suppliers
- Produce project plans and timelines to deliver events and keep them on track
- Set up and attend regular planning meetings and keep core team updated on progress
- Creating event websites and e-mail invitations and programming online registrations using an event/invitation management tool and other relevant applications to support the delivery of events
- Regular communications with clients as well as dealing with all queries and requests
- Produce pre-event documentation including agendas, delegate lists, feedback forms, breakout schedules and table/seating plans
- Produce post-event materials, including final attendance lists, event feedback, updating costs and follow up activities
- Monitor costs within budgets
To be successful you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- A passion for fitness, wellness and women-centric organisations
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing events and/or partnerships
- Experience being an active and high performing member of a team.
- Proven track record delivering creative cross-platform campaigns
- Proven track record of managing end to end projects
- History of cross-team collaboration which has delivered results.
- Ability to create strong and dynamic relationships with internal teams and clients
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious attitude