A bit about Wonderbly
Wonderbly is a unique, award winning startup that designs, sells, prints and ships super high quality personalised books for children. Our books are designed to instill a sense of boundless self-belief in the children that read them. This year we became Children's Publisher of the Year.
We’re a dynamic, creative, and commercially-driven business with a big and bold mission - to bring people closer together through the power of personalisation. Our legacy is in the children's space. For the past seven years we’ve created uncompromisingly high-quality personalised books to inspire courage, curiosity and kindness in children all over the world. In the past year we have started to diversify our meaningfully personalised books beyond children and into broader ages, relationships and gifting occasions.
In so many ways, our journey is just beginning. Having established ourselves as leaders in the children's space, we are building a global personal-publishing business that brings the power of meaningful personalisation into the hearts and homes of everyone in the world.
Exciting times ahead!
Life in Ecommerce at Wonderbly
Joining the e-commerce team you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring all e-commerce trading activity across our international website.
This involves managing the delivery of our promotions and campaigns being deployed on-site with a keen eye for detail. You'll hold responsibility for setting up the promotions, helping to determine our pricing, as well as reporting on the trading performance of our site in various forums.
You will also have full ownership of the add-on journeys across the site, defining what add-ons to offer, merchandising, pricing and the ownership of future AOV gifting projects rollouts.
You’ll work closely across teams, being involved from concept to deployment in key projects within the business and help to develop our customer journey for our best-selling books.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring that promotions and merchandising are correct on-site on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ownership of onsite initiatives such as refer a friend, on-site popups and Trustpilot - monitoring all three programs, and suggesting ways to improve the customer experience on site.
- Support the Head of E-commerce in the production of onsite performance and sales reports to evaluate merchandise efforts and product opportunities
- Produce relevant daily, weekly & monthly reports on promotions, pricing and campaigns to ensure continued development and produce analysis for the business.
- Responsible for implementing the AOV(Average Order Value) projects and upsells/ cross-sells across all countries and products and measure progress against key commercial KPIs.
- Support in the launch of our new products in our go-to-market forum, reporting on success, presenting customer insights, and offering suggestions on changes to the customer journeys.
- Measure progress of AOV development against key commercial KPIs to ensure deadlines are hit.
- Coordination of trading initiatives through pricing and promotions, shipping pricing, improving user journeys, recommending ‘add on’ products (physical and digital)
- Coordination of trading campaign/content campaigns from brief through to execution on-site with excellent attention to every detail.
- Supporting the Head of E-commerce to offer the best online experience for new and existing customers by driving change and improving existing content, using Analytic tools (content square) to make improvements onsite.
A bit about you:
- A firm understanding of pricing/promotion mechanics and their influence on trading KPIs (AOV and Conversion rate being the most important to this role)
- CRO / optimisation experience
- A proven track record of delivering AOV growth in other businesses
- Able to visualise ideas in simple wireframes and communicate new user journeys to design
- Understanding of Google Analytics/ content square (or similar) to monitor activity & draw insights
- Prior experience using a CMS platform (at Wonderbly we use Prismic)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Communication & influencing acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think commercially
Equal opportunities employer
Our team are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, disability, family structure, socio-economic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis (it's the law, but it's also just the right thing to do).
What’s on offer
Competitive salary, great benefits, opportunity to work in a thriving and fun organisation.