Creative Developer - HTML
Ometria's mission is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. Our core technology is a customer marketing platform that enables retailers to send personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey, increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
We are now looking for a Creative HTML Developer to help the Creative team work with our clients to create beautiful email templates.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey. Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and we have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain expertise in HTML and email clients, ensuring best practices to have content render consistently and beautifully across all platforms.
- Client support - you help our clients when they have queries on their templates, how they are working within our email builder and how they are rendering within email clients
- Template builds - You will build templates to be used by clients to build and send emails. You will be using data to drive personalisation within email, utilising the Jinja framework
- Client communications - you will own your communications with the clients. You will provide clear guidance and answers to their queries and you will manage your communications in a timely manner
- Workload planning - you are responsible to plan your workload, ensuring that tasks are scheduled correctly and that you communicate clearly with the client on deadlines
What are we looking for:
- Experienced - you will have experience in a Creative Developer/ HTML role
- Curious - you are excited about email design and developments in the industry
- Excellent communicator - you can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Data literate - you know how data works, how its incorporated into email and how to iterate through different data sets
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.