Who we are
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Paid Search Executive you will work within the paid search team to drive paid search performance across our German-language markets. You will be responsible for the day-to-day optimisation, budget management and additional duties to ensure performance is on-target or exceeds expectation.
Based in our London office, you will be responsible for:
- Paid Search Performance for German-language markets: working with the Paid Search Manager, you will own the Paid Search strategy development, execution and optimisation of campaigns across all search engines.
- Understanding of setting up, analysing, and optimising large scale paid search campaigns.
- Demonstrating ability to perform detailed root-cause and opportunity discovery analysis.
- Concisely articulate performance updates to the Senior Paid Search and Acquisitions managers.
- Collaborate with the Paid Search and Acquisitions teams, as well as all other marketing channel leads to deliver performance to target
- Develop project plans to continually test and refine campaigns
- Working with internal and external teams to achieve revenue and ROAS targets
- Manage and create direct partnerships with media owners to develop first to market advantages with new product releases, as well as having direct learnings of best in class from product owners
- Collaborate with all marketing members to ensure the online acquisition marketing is in line with the overall marketing strategy for Made.com
- Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize Made.com channels
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape.
What you’ll need
- Experience optimising Paid Search campaigns
- Love data, analytics and surfacing insights - methodical with great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel (using formulas, vlookups and PivotTables)
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Applied Mathematics is an advantage
- Test and Learn mentality
- German language fluency required
What we offer
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment located 2 minutes from Old Street tube
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
- Regular work drinks along with many social and company events
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday a year (with an extra day every year served up to a cap of 30 days) and season ticket loan
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com and regular staff sample sales