Are you ready for an entrepreneurial challenge and keen to join a new ambitious fintech start-up with a seasoned founding team? Then you are at the right place: we are a cutting edge financial super-app backed by some of Europe’s leading early-stage venture capital funds and most influential angel investors.
incard is an ecommerce payment solution for entrepreneurs, dropshippers, and influencers. Through integrations with industry leaders in banking as well as with social platforms, customers can use incard to increase their exposure and maximise their revenue.
With faster payments, higher limits, and 24/7 support for the 24/7 world, incard provide solutions such as mult-currency accounts, built-in accounting software, and sophisticated dashboarding for a clear view of your ROI. We’re a young startup and are on track to become an FCA certified neobank in the next year, so now is the time to join whilst we make our key hires across Engineering and Product over the coming months.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to be the first-ever Full Stack Developer at incard and play a key role in leading the analysis of how new product features should be carried out. As part of this role, your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the CTO to plan and execute on strategic product initiatives.
- Analysing complex technical problems
- Making sound technical decisions in a proactive & self-directed manner with responsibility across all phases of the technology life cycle.
- Delivering high-quality code which will be shaping company growth & client experience
- Testing, evaluating, and recommending technologies to improve our overall solutions
- Working closely with incard tech team to deliver scalable & high-performance solutions
- Communicating and collaborating with our global research and trading teams to design and deliver innovative, high-quality solutions
- Providing day-to-day support for the applications
Skills and requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in building
- Experience building APIs in Node
- DevOps experience working in containerised environments
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience writing production-grade code that follows industry best practice in terms of code structure and style
- A pragmatic approach to test driven development in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll be able to identify new solutions to customer problems and prioritise the development focus of the team
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership