Are you ready for an entrepreneurial challenge and keen to join a new ambitious fintech start-up with a seasoned founding team? Then you are at the right place: we are a cutting edge financial super-app backed by some of Europe’s leading early-stage venture capital funds and most influential angel investors.
incard is an ecommerce payment solution for entrepreneurs, dropshippers, and influencers. Through integrations with industry leaders in banking as well as with social platforms, customers can use incard to increase their exposure and maximise their revenue.
With faster payments, higher limits, and 24/7 support for the 24/7 world, incard provide solutions such as mult-currency accounts, built-in accounting software, and sophisticated dashboarding for a clear view of your ROI. We’re a young startup and are on track to become an FCA certified neobank in the next year, so now is the time to join whilst we make our key hires across Engineering and Product over the coming months.
About the role:
At incard, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through to release.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates incard and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience in a dynamic technical or digital product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills