Nimbus® is an award-winning data and software business with a market leading property information platform, Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, comprehensive data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
With a vision to ‘help everyone with an interest in property create greater social and economic benefits using our data and technology’ Nimbus® strives to support people to achieve their property goals.
We believe that our people are at the centre of everything we do and that our values drive our vision and our vision drives our development. We are always seeking to improve and keep things simple by using a ‘technology first’ approach to problem solving. We believe that anything is possible and encourage our people to be open, honest and fair in everything they do.
What we need:
- You will work within the software team, product and data teams to review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- You will create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- You will design, develop and execute automation scripts where appropriate
- You will be responsible for estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating testing activities
- You will identify, record, document and track bugs and perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- You will manage your own timescales to deliver work as part of a team according to estimates in an agile way
Current user numbers and sales are growing faster than ever, resulting in fantastic opportunities arising within the data and development division. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a great eye for detail, design and quality, ideally with an interest in property, to join our growing, friendly and dynamic team and help Nimbus continue it’s exponential growth.
The right candidate will play an important part in our product development process and will be responsible for conducting testing to ensure our products perform smoothly and meet our clients needs. We are the market-leading solution for our community of property investors and developers, and your job role will help us to build on that position.
An experienced QA engineer with specific experience of using the following technologies:
- Cucumber or similar
- Jira or similar system
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Significant and proven experience in manual and automated testing
- Proven experience with Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience in writing and executing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Have a high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to interact effectively with others in the team with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Be self-motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision
- Experience working with .NET (ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API)
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Selenium or Panther
- Experience with Postman or similar tool for API testing
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Casual wear
- Team building events
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- Super supportive & very welcoming team
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry then you have come to the right place.