The Webgears Group successfully operates international Smart-Shopping Portals that reach more than ten million users each month. Our goal is to give our users access to vouchers and deals to provide them with inspiration during their shopping process. This is achieved using an intelligent system to pair an extensive list of e-commerce brands on the sites of popular media companies. In addition to the deal communities mydealz and hotukdeals, digital US media brands such as CNET, The Daily Beast and boston.com, Glamour and The Sun in the UK or Welt, Bild and Computerbild in Germany rank amongst our partners.
The Account Manager UK (m/f/d) works on the development, expansion, and the support of accounts in the UK market. As Account Manager, you develop and implement individual customer campaigns and conduct continuous market analysis as well as analysis of customer objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Individual responsibility for the development, expansion, and support of key accounts in the UK including active market observation and analysis
- Sales and earnings responsibility for the assigned accounts
- Develop sales and B2B marketing strategies to increase customer turnover
- Optimisation and negotiation of commission and compensation models
- Negotiation of tenancy packages to increase the revenue
- Negotiation of market leading exclusive vouchers
- Design, implementation, and analysis of individual customer campaigns and continuous analysis of customer objectives
- Creation and implementation of customer presentations
- Relationship development and maintenance of our CRM
- Participation in industry-specific trade fairs, events and F2F meetings
What do you offer?
- Bachelor Degree in Economics with focus on Online Marketing / Affiliate Marketing or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Skilled negotiator with excellent communication abilities
- Native English language skills, preferable British English
- Excellent analytical & performance oriented mindset
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Open to travel (at least 20%)
- Thorough, hands-on and proactive working style
What can you expect at Webgears?
- An internationally successful company
- Diverse, motivated team with flat hierarchies and company-wide open-door policy
- Possibility to bring your own ideas to life and participate in key decision-making processes
- Annual budget for attending personal development courses, conferences and/or other external trainings
- Flexible working times and option for working remotely