Apex is a London based, venture backed fit-tech startup, switching up the £5bn UK fitness market - with big expansion plans too. We sell d2c via our main website and have a retail partnership with John Lewis. We've had mentions in Forbes, Vogue, Evening Standard and Metro. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a Customer Support Executive to join our team.
What the job involves
- Respond to general enquiries and convert interest into sales
- Help give customers the best possible experience with the sales/checkout process
- Capture and report customer feedback to improve our product/service
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including changes in delivery etc.
- Respond to and resolve product or service problems that customers are experiencing in a timely manner
- Identify under-served customer needs and relay back to the business
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities during sales process
- Assist with responding to social media messages
- Zendesk experience desirable
- Previous customer support or customer facing experience preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a patient people person!
- Native-level English language proficiency and excellent grammar
- An outgoing personality with high motivation, commercial awareness, and resilience