Digital Marketing & PR Executive [Kickstart Role]
Remote role for UK resident aged 16-25 and claiming Universal Credit.
Part-Time: 25 hours per week
Starting Salary: Minimum wage or National Living Wage if over 23
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and results-focussed Digital Marketing & PR Executive with an interest in personal and/or business development.
Flamingo Life Limited is an online business and leadership coaching company. We set up in 2016 and support purpose-led womxn business owners, leaders and side-hustlers to create more balance, positive impact and income.
Through our online courses, business mastermind, one-to-one coaching programmes and partnering with major global organisations who share our values - we are on a mission to help get an extra half a million pounds into the hands of purpose-led women every year.
UN research shows that 90% of women re-invest into their communities and environment. Join our mission to create thriving social businesses run by financially empowered womxn.
As the Digital Marketing & PR Executive you will work closely with the founder and be responsible for elevating the Flamingo Life brand and it’s founders’ profile, to grow our community of raving fans and turn browsers into buyers.
This is a super exciting time to join us for 6-months, via the government's Kickstart scheme, with scope to develop in and shape a permanent role.
- Delivering a weekly marketing & PR report
- Researching media, podcast and speaking opportunities
- Securing press, blog and media coverage
- Creating SEO optimised content for our blog
- Working with our marketing agency to leverage activity across key marketing channels
- Creating social media content and assets
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A good attention to detail
- Be confident at building relationships with influencers and journalists
- Some experience in content marketing including copywriting, designing creative assets, social media management and/or podcasting
- Be adaptable and solution-focussed
- Be passionate about using data insights to drive marketing strategy
- A strong self-starter attitude, able to proactively deliver in a 100% remote-working role
How we will support you:
As a coaching business, personal and career development is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll receive:
- Weekly team meeting to review progress, get support and learn from the wider team
- Monthly one-to-ones with Founder to discuss your progress, highlight success and opportunities for development
- 24/7 access to training library with award-winning business and digital marketing experts including Facebook Ads, SEO and sales
- Opportunity to shadow meetings and network e.g. with our marketing agency
- CV feedback and support for onward career opportunities
What is the Kickstart scheme?
The Kickstart scheme offers 6-month paid job placements for 16-24 year olds claiming Universal Credit across England, Scotland and Wales.
** Applicants who do not fit this criteria will not be progressed or receive a response **
CV & Cover letter:
If you fit the criteria and think we’d be a good match, please drop a note to us with the subject line "Digital Marketing & PR Executive" sharing your CV, LinkedIn or Instagram handles and a short email telling us why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Alternatively you can ask your Work Coach to refer you to the 'Flamingo Life' roles.