DealStack aims to develop software that facilitates private capital deal flow administration from end to end.
A combination of project management, legal-tech and fin-tech we aim to reduce the complexity and workload of laborious tasks, whilst employing technology intelligently to provide functionality our clients previously didn’t enjoy.
Our end goal is to be a seamless software provider behind private capital deals where using DealStack is as second nature as opening up an email client is to send an email; complexity should always be abstracted away from the user even when the problem we are solving is complex.
Non technical Requirements
- We are hiring a developer number 2 and a team member number 4/5 , so we are looking for someone who is motivated to work in a team of dedicated individuals that are trying to build something great. (We believe the job role will change a lot over time and we are looking for a great team member as much or more that a specific skills fit)
- Ability to problem solve independently and an interest to find solutions pragmatically. We believe in letting people run and to trust their experience and choices; we never micromanage
- A desire to be an early employee working on a project from the ground up. Working in a small team of motivated individuals
- A desire to work across the product and also closely with non technical team members
- Open to learning and engrossing yourself in the sector, product and the problem. We don’t think there will be much experience cross-over so an openness to learn is as important as experience in this case.
- (Desirable) fin tech or legal tech background. Not a pre-requisite but a solid interest in the space would go a long way and any background would be a plus point
- (Desirable) experience with dashboards and b2b products. Again a big help to have an understanding of how products are used and built.
- Would expect a solid CS foundation either from degree or work experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Good cash salary
- Competitive equity package
- Flexible working hours - we will be measured on the results, not the hours we clock