Nimbus® is an award-winning data and software business with a market leading property information platform, Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, comprehensive data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
With a vision to ‘help everyone with an interest in property create greater social and economic benefits using our data and technology’ Nimbus® strives to support people to achieve their property goals.
We believe that our people are at the centre of everything we do and that our values drive our vision and our vision drives our development. We are always seeking to improve and keep things simple by using a ‘technology first’ approach to problem solving. We believe that anything is possible and encourage our people to be open, honest and fair in everything they do.
What we need:
- You will have regular and ongoing contact and interaction with potential leads to develop new relationships to help support the sales team
- You will actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and managing inbound leads
- You will oversee funnel management and due diligence on proactive and reactive leads
- You will work collaboratively with the marketing, sales and product teams to deliver revenue growth and a holistic and aligned approach to business development
- Identification of key contacts within the market and within current and target companies
- You will work with the marketing team to help develop and create campaigns to drive lead generation growth and produce segment and performance reviews on the campaigns
- You will organise potential sales presentations/ meetings and attend conferences, exhibitions and networking events as required. You will also review and develop processes to ensure product/service is pitched in the best way against the market and competitors
Current user numbers and sales are growing faster than ever, resulting in fantastic opportunities arising within the sales and business development division. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, ideally with an interest in property and/or software solutions, to join our growing, friendly and dynamic team. We are the market-leading solution for our community of property investors and developers, and your job role will help us to build on that position.
You will have:
- Relevant work experience in business development for technology companies
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with sales teams to drive revenue growth
- A track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Flexible attitude with an ability to influence people at various levels
- An enthusiastic, proactive and energetic can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about technology and property
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- 1 - 2 years experience in sales and business development for software companies or similar
- Experience working within a sales teams to drive revenue growth
- Knowledge of working with the property industry
- Experience in marketing
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Experience with start-up/scale-up technical or SaaS software businesses
Very competitive OTE
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Casual wear
- Team building events
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- Super supportive & very welcoming team
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry then you have come to the right place.