Nimbus® is an award-winning data and software business with a market leading property information platform, Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, comprehensive data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
With a vision to ‘help everyone with an interest in property create greater social and economic benefits using our data and technology’ Nimbus® strives to support people to achieve their property goals.
We believe that our people are at the centre of everything we do and that our values drive our vision and our vision drives our development. We are always seeking to improve and keep things simple by using a ‘technology first’ approach to problem solving. We believe that anything is possible and encourage our people to be open, honest and fair in everything they do.
What we need:
- You will maintain regular engagement with our existing customers by email, telephone or online chat to help drive customer satisfaction and retention by building trusted relationships and partnerships
- You will manage renewals and account consolidation and identify, qualify and pursue any upsell opportunities
- You will build an excellent understanding of your customers’ business and needs by managing a portfolio in an agreed timeframe
- You will feedback to other team members and the Engineering division to ensure continuous improvement on the platforms. You will also collaborate with various internal stakeholders acting as the customer’s advocate
- You will contribute to building and refining the training and support customers receive by using analytical skills and the ability to compile and collate data to derive insight and action
- You will collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment and use technology to excel in your role
- You must be able to attend the office in Leamington Spa for one day a week
Current user numbers and sales are growing faster than ever, resulting in fantastic opportunities arising within the sales and business development division. We are looking for a proactive customer-focused individual, ideally with an interest in property and/or software solutions, to join our growing, friendly and dynamic team. We are the market-leading solution for our community of property investors and developers, and your job role will help us to build on that position.
The ideal candidate will be able to build lasting relationships with existing customers to ensure platform adoption and customer satisfaction. They should be able to think critically and have a demonstrated ability to resolve problems and upsell where appropriate.
You will have:
- Track record of client relationship management for property and/or technology companies
- Good understanding of the property development & investment industry
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working with sales & marketing teams to drive revenue growth
- A track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Flexible attitude with an ability to influence people at various levels
- An enthusiastic and energetic can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in account and business development for software companies or similar
- Experience working within an account management team to drive revenue growth
- Knowledge of working with the property industry
- Experience with start-up/scale-up technical or Saas software businesses
- Marketing and sales experience
- Knowledge of Hubspot
Very competitive OTE
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Casual wear
- Team building events
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- Super supportive & very welcoming team
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry then you have come to the right place.