Nimbus® is an award-winning data and software business with a market leading property information platform, Nimbus® Maps.
Using intelligent, comprehensive data on 30+ million UK properties, the platform helps users find residential and commercial, on- and off-market opportunities quickly, and helps assess site viability and connect with owners and other critical stakeholders.
With a vision to ‘help everyone with an interest in property create greater social and economic benefits using our data and technology’ Nimbus® strives to support people to achieve their property goals.
We believe that our people are at the centre of everything we do and that our values drive our vision and our vision drives our development. We are always seeking to improve and keep things simple by using a ‘technology first’ approach to problem solving. We believe that anything is possible and encourage our people to be open, honest and fair in everything they do.
What we need:
- You will actively build and manage success plans to help drive engagement
- You will ensure new accounts are set up correctly for customer requirements
- You will collaborate with the sales, marketing and product teams to understand the customers’ business requirements and deliver value
- You will build a strong rapport with customers by phone, email or online chat and be answer any queries and concerns they have
- You will educate customers on any software capabilities and new features by maintaining strong knowledge base to help enhance customer training
- You will analyse and monitor the platform system usage, identifying areas of improvements to help customers get the best results
- You will onboard and build trust and transparency with new customers
- You will manage the customer inbox and work towards KPI’s and team goals on a daily basis
- You must be able to attend the office in Leamington Spa for at least one day a week
Current user numbers and sales are growing faster than ever, resulting in fantastic opportunities arising within the front office division. We are looking for a customer oriented and highly motivated individual, ideally with an interest in property and/or software solutions, to join our growing, friendly and dynamic team.
The right candidate will be keen to learn and grow as the business grows and provide first class customer service and technical support. We are the market-leading solution for our community of property investors and developers, and your job role will help us to build on that position.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude, proactive and enthusiastic
- Passionate about helping customers and solving problems
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong team working skills
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in working in a customer-facing or similar role
- Knowledge of property
- Working with technical or software businesses
Very competitive OTE
- Hybrid working (home & office)
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Casual wear
- Team building events
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- Super supportive & very welcoming team
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative team and being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry then you have come to the right place.