Operations Executive [Kickstart Role]
Remote role for UK resident aged 16-25 and claiming Universal Credit.
Part-time 25 hours a week
Flamingo Life Limited is an online business and leadership coaching company. We set up in 2016 and support purpose-led womxn business owners, leaders and side-hustlers to create more balance, positive impact and income.
Through our online courses, business mastermind, one-to-one coaching programmes and partnering with major global organisations who share our values - we are on a mission to help get an extra half a million pounds into the hands of purpose-led women every year.
UN research shows that 90% of women re-invest into their communities and environment. Join our mission to create thriving social businesses run by financially empowered womxn.
We are currently looking for an organised Operations Executive with an interest in personal and/or business development
You will work closely with the founder and be responsible for Flamingo Life’s smooth-running operations and data-driven sales and marketing activities.
This is a super exciting time to join us for 6-months, via the government's Kickstart scheme, with scope to develop in and shape a permanent role.
- Auditing and optimising business processes
- Helping automate different areas of the business
- Creating & monitoring a sales data dashboard
- Managing our CRM tool
- Client contracting & onboarding
- Supporting the planning and production of our podcast
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised
- Experienced using Google Docs (Sheets, Slides etc) and spreadsheets
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and solution-focussed
- Passionate about gathering and analysing data insights to drive business growth
- A self-starter, able to proactively deliver in a 100% remote-working role
How we will support you:
As a coaching business, personal and career development is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll receive:
- Weekly team meeting to review progress, get support and learn from the wider team
- Monthly one-to-ones with Founder to discuss your progress, highlight success and opportunities for development
- 24/7 access to training library with award-winning business and digital marketing experts including Facebook Ads, SEO and sales
- Opportunity to shadow meetings and network e.g. with our marketing agency
- CV feedback and support for onward career opportunities
What is the Kickstart scheme?
The Kickstart scheme offers 6-month paid job placements for 16-24 year olds claiming Universal Credit across England, Scotland and Wales.
** Applications that do not meet this criteria will not be progressed or receive a response. **
How To Apply:
If you fit the Kickstart criteria and think we’d be a good match, please drop a note to us with the subject line Operations Executive sharing your CV, Instagram or LinkedIn handles and a short email telling us why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Alternatively you can ask your Work Coach to refer you to the 'Flamingo Life' role