Pharmacierge is an innovative healthcare technology business, delivering an exclusive service to Private Doctors in the UK.
We leverage advanced technology combined with unparalleled service to offer the very best to UK Private Patients.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will play an important role driving sales as the business rapidly scales and grows.
Reporting directly to our Head of Business Development, you will directly influence the success of the sales program and wider company.
You will be expected to provide excellent customer support and introduction of new products.
You must be comfortable working at pace in a fast-growing company
- Manage and develop your own sales pipeline;
- Help clinicians and their practices get set-up on and use our platform;
- Along with other members of the Practice Support Team perform first line technical support.
- Excellent conversational & communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to listen effectively;
- An excellent team player;
- Driven, target oriented with a strong track-record of exceeding expectations;
- Strong self-awareness, and a capacity for self-reflection in order to learn from errors;
- Basic technical aptitude, enjoy learning new software and proprietary systems
- Experience liaising with medical practitioners a plus (though not required)
What do we do for you?
- We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
- We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in healthcare talent.
- We also provide private medical insurance and grant EMI share options after first year in the business.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive, based on experience
Private healthcare cover
20 days holiday, increasing 1 day each year up to 25 days
Govt approved share option scheme after 1 year
Location: Frequent access to our central London location in the Harley Street Medical Area.